How do I enroll my child in the Gilboa-Conesville Central School District?

Grades PreK through 12

Contact our Main Office at 607-588-7541 option 1 to set up a time to come in and meet with us.

The student's birth certificate, immunization records, and academic records should be provided at the time of registration.

Residency Requirements

  • Bank contract or mortgage agreement showing purchase of home, name, address, section, lot and block number or

  • Signed lease or rent receipt with landlord's name, address, telephone number, section, lot and block number

To verify residency, the parent/guardian must provide one of the following documents:

  • Most recent utility bills (phone, gas, electric) or deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone service start-up.

  • Copy of state driver’s license or state picture ID card showing current district address (no temporaries). If address has been changed, this will not be accepted.

  • Major moving company receipt or receipt from a local business showing delivery of furniture or a newly purchased major appliance;

  • Currently active bank account checkbook with name and address imprinted (bank may be contacted to verify existing bank account).

Immunization Requirements

Public Health Law, Article 21, Title VI, Section 2164 has mandated requirements in relation to the immunization of children. Any child entering school must show proof of compliance with this requirement as a prerequisite for admission in the Gilboa-Conesville Central School District. See the links for more information.